The values you uphold are one of the most crucial aspects of leadership. Knowing and promoting those values as a leader helps you influence and govern your team in the right direction. And by adhering to your values, you inspire others to follow and adopt them.
In this episode of Fifth Dimensional Leadership, Ginny Clarke interviews Harry about leading and positively influencing people through values-based leadership.
Things you will also learn in this episode:
- Putting things in perspective through math.
- Three things Harry did as CEO at Baxter that drove success.
- Distinguishing between values and preferences
- What it means to be liked vs. being respected.
- Examples of effective communication and setting boundaries.
Listen to the podcast here.
Continued gratitude to Harry for his wisdom and example. I really needed to hear this today and I am now uplifted.